The iPhone 14 models are finally here! All in all, Apple launched some of its most anticipated products at its September event. Among them are the much-awaited iPhone 14 series along with the new Watch Series 8, Watch Ultra, and the next-gen AirPods Pro. Finally, after uncountable rumors and possible leaks on the iPhone 14 series, we have the legit model in our hands. However, it would be very unlikely for Apple to not give us a massive surprise. So, we have a new iPhone 14 model with a brand-new name—the iPhone 14 Plus! Let us, hence, take a glimpse of the specs and features of the Apple iPhone 14 series. We will also go through the other products launched at the Apple September event.
iPhone 14 Models: What do we have?
Consequently, Apple launched the iPhone 14 and the iPhone 14 Plus on 7 September. Interestingly, the new iPhones come with few new features, have a familiar design and more. Another key point is that the iPhone 14 Plus replaces the older “iPhone 13 mini” model with a bigger model with a 6.7-inch screen.
Price of the iPhone 14 Series:
- iPhone 14: $799 (Rs. 79,000)
- iPhone 14 Plus: $899 (Rs. 89,000)
- iPhone 14 Pro: $999 (Rs 1,29,900)
- iPhone 14 Pro Max: $1099 (Rs. 1,39,900)
As has been noted, preorders will start on Sept 9 and the smaller version will go on sale on Sept. 16. However, the Plus model won’t ship until October 2022. According to Apple, all US iPhone 14 models will no longer use physical SIM cards. In fact, these will be replaced with a digital eSIM that can support multiple phone numbers and also offer better security.
Here are some brief updates on the iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus models:
- will continue with the older A15 Bionic chipset
- five colors including a new light blue
- improved battery life
- ceramic screens that are more durable
- better low-light performance on the front-facing camera
- action Mode that stabilizes video
Here are some brief updates on the iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max models:
- powerful new A16 chipset
- new 48MP main camera
- satellite connectivity (limited to the US and Canada for now)
- 6.1-inch OLED display (Pro); 6.7-inch OLED display (Pro Max)
- Pill-shaped notch, with Apple converting it into a ‘dynamic island’ for displaying animations, notifications based on the app that’s open
- better low-light photography and redesigned flash for iPhone 14 Pro
To clarify, the iPhone 14 Pro and the iPhone 14 Pro Max are Apple’s high-end products. As has been stated, the products will be open to preorder starting on 7 September and will go live for sale on 16 September.
Apple’s AirPods Pro
To begin with, the AirPods Pro (2nd generation) has an enhanced listening experience with active noise-cancellation. Moreover, the price of $249 (Rs 19,851.82). Above all, the AirPods will go on sale on 23 September.
Here are the features of the AirPods Pro 2nd Generation:
- Better sound quality and clarity
- H2 chip on the inside
- New touch control to adjust the volume
- Longer battery life with up to 6 hours of listening time
- A smaller extra-small ear tip
- A speaker added to the case
- Can be charged with MagSafe chargers.
In fact, according to Apple, the noise cancellation on the new models is twice as good as before.
Apple Watch Series 8 and Watch Ultra
On the positive side, the Apple Watch Series 8 now has a body temperature sensor to help women know when they are ovulating. It also comes with crash detection when driving and supports international roaming. As a matter of fact, it will be available for pre-order today and the sale starts on September 16. Above all, Apple has also revealed the Watch SE 2 as well.
Meanwhile, the new Apple Watch Ultra is geared for the pros. It comes with a special 49mm case, which also makes it one of the biggest displays on an Apple Watch. In addition to that, the Ultra version also gets a dedicated action button and goes on sale on September 23.
Prices of the Apple Watch:
- Apple Watch Ultra: $799 (Rs 89,000)
- Apple Watch Series 8: $399 (Rs 45, 900)
- Apple Watch SE 2: $249 (Rs 29,900)
Read Also :Why does the Samsung Balance Mouse run away if you try to overwork?
Anwesha has been a creative writer for a while. Currently, on her pursuit of tech writing, she is diving into the realms of technology to produce better content on the forever-changing world of technology. In her free time, you’ll find her humming tunes of her favourite shows or reading a book.