Kris Carlon / Android Authority
T-Mobile is the second-largest wireless carrier in the United States, climbing up from third place after the merger with Sprint. Its growth is thanks to the great T-Mobile deals and offers available for new and current customers, with discounts on phones and other accessories.
Related: Here are the best T-Mobile phones to spend your money on
Below, you’ll find the best T-Mobile deals currently available. Take a look through, and perhaps you’ll be able to save some money when you make your next smartphone, tablet, or wearable purchase.
We’ll be sure to keep this page updated regularly with new T-Mobile deals as they become available.
The best T-Mobile deals
Editor’s note: We will regularly update this list of the best T-Mobile deals as new promotions go live.
1. Try T-Mobile for free for three months
T-Mobile is taking advantage of the eSIM revolution to bring you an extraordinary offer. The company is rolling out a new feature called Network Pass that, unbelievably, gives you free T-Mobile service for three months. That’s unlimited service, too, with no data caps outside of the usual 50GB throttling limit.
There’s no obvious catch to this deal — T-Mobile wants to convince you to switch. You can try the service without leaving your current provider, and there are plenty of incentives to be found on this page if you decide to do so. It’s currently available on iOS only, but Android availability is coming soon.
Hit the button below to find out more.
2. Get a free Google Pixel 6a, or save $800 on the Pixel 7 range
Dhruv Bhutani / Android Authority
The deal requires you to make 24 monthly payments as part of your plan, with the full retail value of the Google phone returned to you in bill credits across that period. If you already have an eligible line, then you can save $300 by trading in your old device, meaning you’ll only pay $149.99 in the balance.
If you do have a device to trade and you want the latest Pixel, then you’re in luck. Trading in an eligible device can get you the Pixel 7 for free, or you can get $800 off the Pixel 7 Pro.
3. Get a free Samsung Galaxy S22 without trade
Eric Zeman / Android Authority
The same deal saves you up to $800 on the other devices in the S22 family as well. Here are the variations on offer:
- Galaxy S22: Free with a new Magenta Max line. Up to $600 off on other plans or with trade-in.
- Galaxy S22 Plus: $800 off with a new Magenta Max line. Up to $600 off on other plans or with trade-in.
- Galaxy S22 Ultra: $800 off with a new Magenta Max line. Up to $600 off on other plans or with trade-in.
Check out the range of deals via the link below.
4. Save $800 on the iPhone 14 range with trade-in
Robert Triggs / Android Authority
You can get several phones for free or a significant discount by switching to T-Mobile and trading in your old device. The iPhone 14 range falls into that category, with trade-ins fetching up to $800 off your new Apple handset.
Read more: Apple iPhone 14 buyer’s guide
To get these iPhones for free, you’ll need to switch to T-Mobile’s Magenta Max plan, which starts at $47/line. The plan includes unlimited data on a 5G network, a free Netflix account, and up to 4K UHD streaming. If you want to keep your current T-Mobile plan, you can still get up to $400 off a new iPhone with an eligible trade-in.
Your savings depend on which phone you want and what you’ve got to trade in, but some of the discounts are pretty hefty. Here’s a rundown of how much trading in your old device can save you:
You can also save on the previous-generation iPhones too:
You can also save $700 on any of the devices if you buy two and activate two new lines of service.
5. Get up to $800 off a new Galaxy phone without trade
Kris Carlon / Android Authority
The full $800 discount applies to the latest and greatest foldable smartphones from Samsung: The Galaxy Z Fold 4 and Z Flip 4. In the latter case, this promotion means that you can get it for free.
Here’s the complete list of phones which are part of the Samsung promotion right now:
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 — Get $800 off with a new line on Magenta Max.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 — Get $800 off with a new line on Magenta Max.
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus — Get $800 off with a new line on Magenta Max.
- Samsung Galaxy S21 FE — Get it free with a new line on Magenta Max.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra — Get $800 off with a new line on Magenta Max.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 — Get $800 off with a new line on Magenta Max.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 — Get $800 off with a new line on Magenta Max.
6. Get a phone for free when you switch
Ryan Haines / Android Authority
You can get most of the top flagship phones at substantial discounts, but T-Mobile can also hook you up with a free phone just for signing up. This deal covers plenty of OEMs, and the choice is yours.
All you have to do is activate a new line, and you’ll get 24 bill credits to hack away at your bill. You can also get some great phones for half the price, such as the iPhone SE, just by making the switch to T-Mobile. Check out more of the options below:
- Samsung Galaxy A13 — Free ($258 off)
- OnePlus Nord N20 — Free ($282 off)
- Motorola Moto G Stylus — Free ($252 off)
- Moto G Pure — Free ($252 off)
- Moto G 5G — Free ($222 off)
- Nokia X100 — Free ($168 off)
- TCL 30 XE — Free ($168 off)
- TCL Stylus 5G — Free ($258 off)
- T-Mobile Revvl V Plus 5G — Free ($200 off)
- T-Mobile Revvl 6 5G — Free ($170 off)
- T-Mobile Revvl 6 Pro 5G — Free ($220 off)
7. T-Mobile smartwatches deals
Kaitlyn Cimino / Android Authority
T-Mobile is currently offering a deal that’ll help you add a smartwatch to your wearable tech collection. You can pick up a Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 from just $99 when you add a line. As usual, you need to buy the first device through installments over 24 months, and T-Mobile will give you credit over that period.
Related: The best smartwatches of 2022
If you’re more interested in Apple watches, T-Mobile has deals on Apple watches as well, including the Apple Watch SE and the Apple Watch Series 8. Check out the details via the button below.
8. Cheap tablets and more T-Mobile tablet deals
Eric Zeman / Android Authority
Hit the button below to check out which tablets are currently on offer.
9. Get a free year of Apple TV Plus
The Apple TV Plus subscription can also be shared between up to five people, which makes for a great addition to using the world’s largest and fastest 5G network. Hit the button below for more details on this offer.
10. Add family members and save up to 50%
Having several different carriers and lines for each family member can get confusing, especially with the number of plans available today. So, T-Mobile is trying to simplify things and help you save by offering up to 50% off when you add lines to qualifying family plans.
Read more: T-Mobile buyer’s guide
The family plans start at $30 per line and have tons of great benefits such as high-speed data, unlimited talk and text, and more. Check out the details of the deal using the button below.
11. Switch to T-Mobile and get up to $1,000 back
This deal also includes up to $1,000 in the form of a virtual prepaid card to help you pay off any costs that may come with changing carriers. If you’re looking to switch carriers, click on the link below to find out more details.
12. Other options on the T-Mobile network
Will Oxtoby / Android Authority
If you’re looking for a great deal on the T-Mobile network that doesn’t necessarily have the T-Mobile name, you can also consider looking into an MVNO. An MVNO (Mobile Virtual Network Operator) is a third-party carrier that relies on a major network for coverage. Here are a few of the T-Mobile-based MVNOs that we recommend:
Those are all of the best T-Mobile deals at the moment. Stay tuned as we will update this page with more deals as they are announced.