TECH NEWS DESK:
Microsoft released a new Edge update (Build 102.0.1235.1) to the Dev Channel insiders. The company says that the Dev Channel insiders will receive a build higher than 1235 soon even though earlier it was mentioned that today’s release will be the last dev build for Edge version 102.
The latest Microsoft Edge Dev Build 102.0.1235.1 adds an improved tab actions menu, support for a management policy from Chromium, and a list of bug fixes. For a complete list of changes (changelog), continue reading further.
What’s new and improved in Microsoft Edge build 102.0.1235.1
Added a link to Tabs From Other Devices in the Tab Actions menu.
- Fixed an issue where all tabs crash with an error code: FACILITY_VISUALCPP/ERROR_PROC_NOT_FOUND.
- Fixed a crash on mobile when sending feedback.
- Fixed an issue where WebView2 apps crash when setting User Data Folder Access options (Issue 2363).
- Fixed a crash on Xbox when using Tab Search.
- Improved how many types of tabs can be put to sleep.
- Reduced the number of tabs that are discarded due to memory pressure in certain situations.
- Fixed an issue where Tab Search doesn’t work.
- Fixed an issue where printing and print preview sometimes doesn’t work.
- Fixed an issue where certain search engines can’t be removed from Settings.
- Fixed an issue where certain languages aren’t available in Spell Check.
- Fixed an issue where IE mode sometimes can’t be enabled or configured.
- Fixed an issue in Application Guard windows where downloads are sometimes blocked when they shouldn’t.
- Fixed an issue where work/school results don’t appear in the search engine when searching from the address bar.
- Fixed an issue where Top Sites can’t be edited because the edit button is too hard to hit.
- Fixed an issue where Read Aloud sometimes doesn’t highlight words that it should or says words that it shouldn’t.
- Fixed an issue where the Read Aloud controls sometimes don’t appear in the notification shade.